Wednesday, 20 August 2014

WWW // R Gets All Dressed Up


What We Wore - Dressed To The Nines

Not long ago I joined A, J and E in Birmingham for a R~A~J~E retreat weekend. On one of our lovely evenings together we popped on our glad rags on and headed out. Having to pack several outfits into a small weekend bag led to some creative thinking and I went for my leather-ette skirt, silver crop top and nude court shoes - all versatile pieces that I could rework throughout the weekend.





When all else fails I usually end up embracing my minimalist sensibilities and stripping it back to simple, classic basics and understated accessories. While not ground breaking, I felt great in this outfit, and after all, that's what style is all about. 

Top: H&M // Skirt: Zara // Shoes: Jones // Bag: Kurt Geiger // Watch: Skagen // Rings: Vintage // Necklace: Present from my Favourite. 

R x

1 comment: